en English

Welcome to visit Jingyi Jewelry official website

en English
en English


Satellite Gold Pendant Necklace In Rose Mother Of Pearl; Delicate and Dainty: If you love to layer or gravitate towards simpler styles, this piece is perfect for you

  • Metal: Rose Gold Plated Over 925 Silver
  • Stone: Rose Mother Of Pearl+Swarovski Cubic Zirconia
  • Size Ref.: Necklace 42+2.0+2.0cm; Pendant: 15.1MM
  • Weight: 3.1g


Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest



Pendant Necklace In Rose Mother Of Pearl SP081

Core Material

  • Sterling silver is relatively soft, malleable, and easily damaged-not suitable for jewelry. To prevent deformation or damage, silver is used in combination with other metals to make it more durable. 925  silver is the most common alloy mixture in jewelry. It must contain at least 92.5% pure silver, but the other 7.5% can be any metal.
  • Usually, the alloy is copper. Experiments over the centuries have shown that copper is the best companion for silver without affecting its beautiful color. A small amount of copper added to the pound has little effect on the value of the metal. Instead, the price of sterling silver is subject to the labor of making the product, the skill of the craftsman, and the complexity of the design.
  • Common uses of 925 silver in the necklace, because of its lightweight and durability, pure silver is one of the most popular alloys among artisans. Similarly, jewelry made of sterling silver is usually plated with rhodium or gold to give it a bright appearance and thus more scratch resistance.


Surface Plating

Rose gold is a commercial alloy made from gold and copper. The red color of the copper gives rose gold its signature pinkish tone. Unlike pure yellow gold, rose gold does not occur naturally and has to be man-made for jewelry and other items.

Although the electroplating process is almost the same as GOLD PLATED, the Rose gold plating also can range in thickness between .03 to 2.5 microns.,but compared with GOLD PLATED/RHODIUM PLATED, ROSE GOLD is more prone to oxidation and discoloration,


Care Tips

  • Avoid rubbing the rose gold plating on your ring. For example, constantly washing your hands can wear it off quicker.
  • Avoid exposing your jewelry to harsh chemicals. Always take off your jewelry when dealing with chemicals or wear rubber gloves to protect your rings.
  • Take your jewelry off when swimming in heavily chlorinated pools as the chlorine can damage the plating. Perfumes and cosmetics can also affect rose gold plating. Avoid contact with these and wipe away any residue if it does come into contact.
You May Also Like
You May Also Like

Ask For A Quick Quote

We will contact you within 1 working day, please pay attention to the email with the suffix “@jingyijewelry.com”