In order to Let your jewelry have more soul, come, the old driver will take you on the road and tell you how to maintain your jewelry pieces
Alloy jewelry: As long as it is properly maintained, there is no problem wearing it for one year. This kind of jewelry does not need to use very expensive maintenance water for maintenance, as long as it avoids acid-base and humid environments. The humid environment includes: do not wear it when bathing or washing your face, do not wear it when you sweat a lot, and dry it with a dry cloth before storing; a desiccant should be placed in the jewelry box (the desiccant in the jewelry package can also be substituted); The artificial jewelry should be put in the jewelry box in time when it is not worn. The specific maintenance is as follows:
- Jewelry is often replaced. The same jewelry should be worn for a long time, especially in hot summer. The jewelry coating is exposed to sweat for a long time and is easily eroded. Therefore, it is best to prepare multiple jewelry for frequent replacement.
- In the wearing process, if you have time, it is best to wipe with a fine flannel to keep the jewelry bright.
- Jewelry is most vulnerable to damage when exposed to chemicals. The aroma of bathing, the chlorine in swimming, and the salt in the seawater will cause some corrosion to jewelry, so all accessories should be removed before bathing or swimming.
- Each piece of jewelry should be stored separately and avoid mixing with other jewelry or hard objects to avoid friction and damage between each other.
- When you adjust the size of the ring and open and close the ear studs, please do not pull it hard to prevent deformation and breakage of the jewelry. It is best to ask a professional jewelry service staff to do it.
- For accessories with more complicated styles, which cannot be wiped partially, it is best to go to a professional store to do professional cleaning and maintenance for you every six months.
- Those with allergic skin should wear K gold jewelry carefully. If skin allergies occur during the wearing process, please stop wearing them immediately and go to the hospital for related inspections.
- When not wearing it, wipe the surface with a cotton cloth or facial tissue to remove water and dirt, and place it in a sealed bag or box to avoid contact with air. To clean the jewelry from time to time, use a soft fine brush to wipe the surface of the jewelry to remove surface stains.